Buyers and sellers utilizing Adap.tv’s programmatic video services will have noticed a massive refresh to their day-to-day experience on the platform. Our engineers have been hard at work evolving the Adap.tv console, and after months of development and refinement, we’re pleased to announce that we have completed the migration of all users to our next generation platform.
Adap.tv’s new platform is built with the latest technology and is designed to save time and maximize performance for both buyers and sellers. Below are highlights on how the new changes make buying and selling easier for our clients.
- Enhanced User Interface and Experience. Our new platform features streamlined workflows and an intuitive interface that saves users time. The platform enables them to manage all ad settings and view their delivery forecast on a single screen.
- Inventory Prioritization. Users can now manage all of their inventory sources, whether they are direct, private marketplaces, or public exchanges, in a single ad workflow. In addition to simplifying the ad creation process, this also provides buyers and sellers with controls to prioritize their inventory sources for each advertisement.
- Visual Insights and Analytics. Tracking campaign performance is critical, and our revamped platform features new dashboards that display campaign performance in a simple, visual manner. Additionally, users can now customize their dashboards to highlight the metrics and visualizations of their choosing.
- Pre-bid Viewability Targeting on Direct Inventory. Adap.tv introduced the industry’s first and only pre-bid viewability detection and targeting solution in 2012. Our new platform expands on this functionality beyond the Adap.tv marketplace so that publishers can target viewable ads on their own inventory.
- Innovative Technology. Our completely new platform was built with cutting edge technology, and is compatible with current industry standards such as the IAB’s Digital Video Ad Serving Template (VAST 3.0) and OpenRTB 2.2.
- New Collaboration Tools. Users can now easily download and share their ad settings and ad forecasts with others, streamlining productivity across multiple team members.
As the year progresses, we will continue to build on the Adap.tv console and roll out updates in a timely manner to ensure continued efficiency and performance. Check out a preview of the updated UI below, and don’t hesitate to reach out to your account manager for any questions or concerns.